Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mad Swirl [Op. 37]

Salutations, Mosskeyites (nickname for fans under review)! I just received word that a poem which is currently included in the manuscript that I am shopping around for publication has been published in one of my favorite online forums, Mad Swirl. This is very cool because Mad Swirl has published three of three other poems by me in the past, and each one has been special in its own way. I should also note that I've decided to include my other published poem, "Venus Anadyomene" in my manuscript, so that poem will disappear soon and be replaced by a link to the place that has published it. As of now, the manuscript is looking extremely good and I couldn't be more pleased, barring perhaps an addition or two I hope to make in the near future. Stay tuned for updates on the world of publishing as updates will come as they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment